32 users online (1 members and 31 guests)  

Thread: Centered Pages?

Related

1. Replies: 10
  2. Content Stays Centered on web page.    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 6
  3. Align text to Centered table    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 6
  4. Having web content always centered    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  5. form with pages    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 2

Status

Centered Pages?

Hi...I Was Wondering If There Was A Code I Could Add To My Webpage So That It Shows Up The Same On All Computers...What I Am Trying To Say Is That When I'm On My Computer My Webpage Shows Up Fine But When I Go On Another Computer That Has A Larger Monitor It Shows Up All Deformed...I Am Wondering If There Is A Way To Position My Stuff On My Webpage The Way I Want, But Have A Code That Just Centers It All So That When My Webpage Is Displayed On Larger Monitors It Shows Up The Proper Way And Not Deformed...Thanx

Status
    I Was Also Wondering If There Is A Way To Edit The Following Code So That It Can Work Like This...I Want To Postition It To A Specific Spot And At The Same Time Have The Text / Images Align Center:

Code:
    <div style="overflow:auto; position:absolute;top:93;text-align:center;">Content Goes Here</div>
    I Might Be Wrong But Shouldn't That Code Already Do What I Want It To...But For Some Reason It Doesn't

Thanx

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    To the first post here is a tool that will detect the resolution and redirect the user to the page which you will have to make.

http://www.evrsoft.com/developers/tool_screenredirect.shtml

To the second question, please post it in the appropriate forum (CSS)

Status
    Thanx Dave...But How Do I Make My Page In Different Resolutions Or Does That Link Just Make My Webpage Into The Size That Is Needed...And Sorry For Posting In The Wrong Section
    Last edited by DaWebmasta; 11-25-2004 at 11:54 PM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    My fault, when I first read it, it sounded like un unrelated question. After viewing it again I see my mistake. I will delete the other since you were correct placing it here.

Dave