38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Related

1. How can I find affiliates?    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 8
    New User

Status

How to find affiliates for your product.

I have a couple of products that sell pretty good and have a reasonably high payout per sale, and I'm trying to find more affiliates for the product.

I'm using ClickBank and an in-house program (they are seperate), but I haven't really found a good, effective way to advertise the affiliate program.

I've seen some "affiliate directories", and even listed my program on a few, but they mostly seem to highlight their own programs and do little to promote the affiliates listed there.

Are there any good, effective directories or sites that I can list my affiliate program with? Or are there any services that hand-submit to hundreds of affiliate directories?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    what is your budget?

Status

Re: How to find affiliates for your product.

Are you joking me??? of course there are. www.affiliatetraction.com for one submits your affy program to ONLY the highest quality directories for something like $295 (Directory submission). Possibly the best deal you will ever find. BAM.

-C.Whyte