47 users online (1 members and 46 guests)  

Related

1. Back button.    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. hey you got me back!    Forum: Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 3
  3. Back ground help    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  4. Im back!    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Hi Dave, I'm back

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to tell you thanks and let you know that I plan to try to be a little more active here again. Good to be back! You have a great forum.

Thanks again.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Welcome back Linda
    I cant express how happy I am for you that you escaped that place with your sanity.

I saw one of your old posts here the other day where you gave links to that place. I was tempted to remove the links since I know they would quickly remove any links that were placed back to ahfb. I thought about it and realized I do not have to be fearful like Haiko obviously is. AHFB has always been about sharing resources, if it can be of benefit then I want folks to know about it.

I hope to see you around, I think there are many folks here who could be motivated to enter the affiliate arena if they had somebody with your knowledge to give them a push in the right direction. Also don't forget to let your members know that if they need a little website help (or are willing to help others) we are here

Dave

New User

Status
    Dave, thanks for your support!