42 users online (0 members and 42 guests)  

Related

1. Interested in high PR websites for textlinks    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 0
  2. Buying pr7+ websites    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Interested in buying websites.

I am buying established websites. That means websites that have been online for at least a year and have built up a link base (at least PR3) and are getting some natural (non-advertised) traffic.

I am not interested in just domain names or websites that have no traffic.

Please PM me with the following information:
    domain name
    topic of website
    daily unique IPs
    PageRank or other pertinent search engine ranking info.
    your offering price.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Boris Raskin.

New User

Status

Re:

Hello Sir,

I want to sale my website Please visit my website http://www.magicway.org

I will give you all four applications ( Call Center Management, Shopping Cart, HelpDesk and Knowledge Base ) with source code. Its written in ASP.

I will also give you the whole website with all graphics and content. I mean the whole website.

And also if you need domain name and space then we can also do so. My domain name will expire on 9 March 2005 and webspace will expire in May 2005.

I have no pending work with my website. PM me for more information.

Thanking you,

New User

Status
    Hey I cant PM you for some reason! ;/

domain name - www.rtcproductions.com
    topic of website - Web Design
    Traffic - Dec recorded 1,500 uniques (http://www.rtcproductions.com/stats-dec.jpg)
    PageRank or other pertinent search engine ranking info. - PR3
    your offering price - Unsure, Anything reasonable!

Hosting is sponsored by www.exceedhosting.com and so there are NO monthly charges. A link back is NOT required, but I do it anyway to say thank you. The hosting package is very good, with a resellers account as well as a custom set up affiliate understanding with the host that any clients I send to him will result in 30% back to me. This will continue when sold.

Let me know!
    Last edited by HTML; 12-13-2006 at 07:19 AM.

New User

Status

travel related website for sale since 1998

We are closing our business beacuse of expiration of lease contract.
    We want to sell the website ( http://www.axolotlvillage.com) which is generating 7000-9000 unique visits a month.
    We sell the full website template either with or without domain.
    All the graphics and content are unique.

New User

Status

Re: Interested in buying websites.

post removed emails not allowed in posts (final warning)

post removed If you know anything about AHFB you know I will not in any way allow a scumware profitor romance the members here. Your site is zango and it just does not get much worse! DO NOT post it at ahfb again.
    Last edited by HTML; 12-13-2006 at 07:17 AM.

Status

I have a new site, has apprx 40,000 pages indexed in Google, and close to that in Yahoo and MSN. No revenue yet but I only started submitting (600+ directories) a month and a half ago. The site works off datafeeds which only need to be uploaded 1X per month.
    This site is SEO friendly and I can send all stats upon request.
    Taking reasonable offers

New User

Status

Last edited by HTML; 02-07-2007 at 11:46 AM.

Disabled

Status

Selling Cyberinformatix

URL: cyberinformatix.com Established: 14 May 2002 Uniques/Month: 4,500 Page views/month: 8,650 Monthly Revenue: $26000 PageRank: 3
    Asking Price : $180000
    Description:
    Cyberinformatix is a well known site and earns roughly $26000p.m, started in 2002. It is an exciting site to run and requires little work to keep it running. A buyer should recoup his/her investment within 12 months with profit to spare. The products for sale are all in niche keyword environments. All the software products and books are owned by Cyberinformatix. Financial history will be provided to prospective buyer. The software products are maintenance free and does not require technical expertise to manage it. The software products runs on all Windows platforms and guaranteed to run on future Windows as well. The products are self contained and contains built in tutorials and helps. One special note is the administration section of Cyberinformatix which means that pricing detail changes does not necessitate code alteration. It is an extremely easy site to run with the occassional lost password email to answer. View Organizer's sales page:
    Replace [dot] with actual.
    www[dot]cyberinformatix[dot]com/orgnzrpitch[dot]html
    Revenue Details:
    The site earns it's revenue thru' downloadable software products. The site earns about $5000 per week. Some months $6000 - $11000 clear after all commission deductions from card processors.
    Traffic Details:
    Search engines mostly and free download linked sites. We do run some Adwords on Google with a very small budget. The site is visited mostly by entrepreneurs, women and Small business owners. Check out the Yahoo Search Engine using keywords: "Recipes Organizer" and "Poems Organizer". This brings in a reasonable amount of traffic to the site selling the Cyber Organizer since we rank top. Many niche keywords when selling the organizer.
    Last edited by HTML; 03-28-2007 at 02:57 PM.