52 users online (0 members and 52 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 4
  2. IE5 compatability problem    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Problem with netscape 6.0    Forum: CSS Forum
  4. Help with Netscape    Forum: CSS Forum
  5. Netscape 4.7    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Help With Netscape Compatability

I am new to this forum and I am pretty much a beginner at making webpages. I put together a quick page to display some comic characters I made for Microsoft chat. My problem is the page works well in IE but will not display at all in Netscape. I suspect it is the 3d effect I have in my table. Is there any way to make this also viewable in Netscape without having to remove the extra tags that give the table this 3d look in IE?

My page can be viewed below

http://home.austarnet.com.au/seeker/Characters.html

Thankyou in anticipation

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hey Seeker, welcome to the forums

I took a quick glance at your code, it looks like the problem may just be the fact that you have not closed your table tag.

I noticed a couple more problems with the tags. You have closed all P Align tags with /center these tags do not open nor close for eachother. Either replace the P Align with Center or replace the /center with /p

Also on your first line "<H1><P align="center">My Characters</center></H1><P>"
    do not forget the closing slash( / ) on the P (if you use the P Align tag instead of just the center tag, in which case replace your opening P align tag with an opening Center tag).

Let us know how it goes,

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Thankyou

I tried your suggestions Dave and it worked. Thankyou so much. I was obviously looking too hard at it to miss something like that. Thankyou for looking with a fresh pair of eyes and taking the time to reply.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    You hit the nail on the head there. Most of the time we know what we are doing, we have just looked at it for a bit too long

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting