52 users online (1 members and 51 guests)  

Related

1. Anyone heard of EASYDISK    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Exclamation Has anyone heard of or tried Instant Buzz?

I signed up about a month ago, and I've been pretty surprised at how much traffic (and the number of sales) I've received. Especially considering the niche nature of my product (MLM is definitely not my thing). If anyone here has used it, I'd be very interested in hearing your honest assessment of this kind of tool, especially the new MailSpace Ad feature (eg is it a little tacky or an effective way to make use of otherwise blank space). For those that haven't heard of Instant Buzz, you begin by downloading the Instant Buzz bar on to your Internet Explorer and as you surf Instant Buzz ads appear on the Bar. The MailSpace Ads appear in your e-mail messages and you get ad for every mail message you send. Instant Buzz is normally by invitation-only, but for the next four days they are opening up sign ups (free) to the general public to showcase version 2.0. Visit:

<affiliate link removed>

If you'd like to try it. I'd be very interested in hearing whether you think this is the next wave of Internet advertising or just a short term gimmick. All the best. Maggie
    Last edited by HTML; 02-12-2005 at 08:00 PM.

New User

Status

Thumbs down Re: Has anyone heard of or tried Instant Buzz?

I read the entire advertisement about this browser ad on and then went to the web site. I have discovered that this is actually Ad Ware!
    See this site for details;
    http://research.sunbelt-software.com/threatdisplay.aspx?name=InstantBuzz&threatid=30791

New User

Status

Re: Has anyone heard of or tried Instant Buzz?

Instant Buzz is certainly not anything new, it's years old and I used it for a long time myself. I found the opposite result you did and had very little response other than in the forum (community) but the moderators got so self-serving and heavy handed I finally quit. There are better ways to promote in my opinion, one of them right here.

New User

Status

I would agree that your on to something here!
    Right here! LOL That is just so obvious. I guess sometimes it has to be said, to be head.

New User

Status

I have recently installed instant buzz toolbar on mozilla firefox now the problem is it says "loadin" how do i solve the problem?

New User

Status

this is old advertising, similar like link exchange to me,and I am sure it only waste of time after more and more people see no result and point installing instantbuz for nothing