92 users online (1 members and 91 guests)  

Thread: New idea

1. idea for a site...    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 1
  2. Any Idea why?    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Is this a good idea?    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 4
  4. Good idea or no?    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 2
    New User

Lightbulb New idea

Hi, the other day I looking for something in yahoo but I didn't find what I was looking for, so I went to google, I found what I was looking for and that's why I decided to use google more and more. Later, I decided to do some research, about why should I switch to google and I eventually I found myself reading articles, reviews and, finally, how search engines work.

So what?
    Well, a few days later I was in the computer reading more and more, and finally it hit me, now I have what I think it's a different idea of how a search engines should work: how should it find things, based on which terms and how to give results; I don't know how do you call that, because I know nothing about search engines, what I know, however, is that my idea is new.
    So, what should I do next?
    Last edited by croml; 02-16-2005 at 06:27 PM.

New User

write some code in C or C++.. get a patent, write a paper title 'How Search Should Work'. Sell it to google or Microsoft.. Retire to a secluded beach in Mexico.. Die of old age.

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Getting a patent is of the most importance, here is googles latest