35 users online (1 members and 34 guests)  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Replies: 5
  3. Games    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 12
    allstarr

Talking How to put games on..

How do I put games on the website so they'll be able to play them when they click on the game link? (So the game starts when they click on the game link.)

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Talking

what kind of games?...are you going to host the game on your server?...you are going to have to be much more specific.

Dave

allstarr

Talking

Ok. I'm trying to put on some games which involve shooting, (kinda like arcade games) and some of them r kinda like rpg's. Is that specific enough?

------------------
    Eat It!

allstarr

Talking

And yes, I guess I'm going to host it, because it will be on my site, and has nothing to do with any another site or place.

------------------
    Eat It!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Talking

how are the games written what programing launguage? I see you are on angel fire, this will make a big difference.

Dave

allstarr

Talking

I don't know...how can I tell what "language" there written in? English? (j/k) Where in the games programing do I go to fine out?

Administrator

Status

Talking

I am probably making it more complicated then I have to. If your site is on any free server that I know of, you will only be able to put up the most simple javascript games.

Dave

allstarr

Talking

Now that brings us back to the first question.....how? I'm using Angelfire, and I'm using "pure html". Could you type in a demo so I can copy and paste?

------------------
    Eat It!

Administrator

Status

Talking

You are going to have to show me the game you want on your page

allstarr

Talking

If I e-mailed the game to you, would it take it off my computer? Or would it just copy the game, which would explain the uploading wait, and sent it to your computer?

------------------
    Eat It!

Administrator

Status

Talking

Let me put it this way, If the game you have is played off of anything other than a web browser you will not be able to put it on your free web host. So no this cannot be done. Sorry.

Dave

allstarr

Talking

Thats not what I meant. You said you wanted me to show you the game, so I asked if I could e-mail it to you for you to see it. But if I uploaded it into a detachment, and sent it to you, would it permanently take the game off my computer, or just copy the game? All I meant was showing you the game, because that's what you asked.

Administrator

Status

Talking

no it would not delete it from your system it would be a "copy", but it is fairly obvious to me from your reply that this will not work.

Dave

allstarr

Smile

I sent you the game

------------------
    Eat It!

Administrator

Status

Talking

I have not received anything did you send it to

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last