51 users online (1 members and 50 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. 3d flash chat site - beta test needed    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 2
  3. Beta Testers wanted for Javascript Generator    Forum: Webmaster Ethics
    Replies: 0
  4. Beta testers needed    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    New User

Status

Webmasters: Beta-Testers Needed $

Hello,

My company is rolling out with a new internet marketing company in which we are needed some webmasters as beta-testers. The program should be ready in near future.

Beta-testers have the opportunity to earn some cash while testing our new program.

If you would like to become a beta-tester, please add yourself to the list here:

(You are not signing up, just signing up to recieve an email about the program when we are ready. From there you can sign up if you wish.)

url removed

Does anyone know of a website where people can beta testers for new services?

I am new to the whole beta-testing stuff, so any information would be great.

Thanks,

Jason
    Last edited by HTML; 03-17-2005 at 12:43 PM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    You have not said much of what you are beta testing, nor what is expected from the testers, nor how exactly they are compensated. I think this info will go along way in getting responses as well as reassure me that this is not just forum spam

Dave

New User

Status
    Sorry Dave,

I thought it'd probably seem spamish, although we are not disclosing any information about our copmany until we are ready to launch publicly (or at least beta-testing period) just because it is a new idea in internet marketing and we would like to hold back as much as possible to eliminate upcoming competition as long as possible (not that it makes a huge difference, but just being safe).

Once we are ready, I can come back and post the real website with complete details.

Thanks,

Jason

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by sbskater10
    Once we are ready, I can come back and post the real website with complete details.
    I have removed the URL then until you are ready. When the time comes please use only the "contact us" link below so that it can be approved and the thread unlocked.

Dave