89 users online (1 members and 88 guests)  

1. A Couple Reasons Why We??re Afraid of 'The Hobbit'    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 0
  2. Couple of sites need link exchange    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 0
  3. A Couple Of Questions    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 9
  4. Got couple of question im new    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2

A Couple Of Questions

Imagine.... asking for somebody to be gracious enough to help sort a problem. Imagine...going to the page provided and being bombarded with scumware downloads and download prompts. Imagine....clicking "no" to the download boxes, and having a "you must click yes" box pop up....repeat...system crash.

You may not care to infect your visitors computers with this crap, I will not allow the people that are nice enough to help our users get infected.

I understand it is not you that have placed this stuff on your page, it is your free hosting. Free hosting has a price, that price is my system. I am not willing to pay that price, nor am i iwlling to subject the helpful folks here to it.
    Last edited by HTML; 03-26-2005 at 07:29 PM.

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Because of this, I was forced to go through every one of your posts to remove any links to your pages. This is not something I enjoy doing but I was left with no choice.

While doing this I came across an older thread of yours where we had this problem before. http://www.ahfb2000.com/webmaster_he...10&postcount=7