48 users online (0 members and 48 guests)  

Unregistered

Unhappy i need help :(:(:(

I need a new layout for my site and i know what i want but i dont know ow, lol. What i want is where you have your normal browser window, but inside that you have another window??
    make sense?
    like more scrollbars and stuff like that, if anyone understands what i mean, ehlp would be great,
    thanx,
    Allan.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    It sounds like IFrames are what you are looking for. Keep in mind that IFrames are IE and do not work in Netscape, Netscape uses ILayers.

If you do a search of the forums for iframes you will find some links that may be helpful.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Be Yourself

Status
    ie understands iframes and netscape doesn't.
    netscape understands Ilayers but ie doens't.

just put them both on there with the same content in each if u want it cross-browser.

Status
    I've always wondered if there was some advantage to iframes over just standard <frameset> tags. Is there? and if not, why doesn't everybody just use them instead?

Be Yourself

Status
    the iframes tag is drastically more flexible than the standard. with the <frameset> tag you put a section of the page a different frame...but that stretchs across the whole page. iframes u can make a tiny square in the middle of your page be a different frame. That is the difference