72 users online (1 members and 71 guests)  

Related

1. Driving traffic to site by having content on site    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 2
  2. Just finished...    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Just finished my site..

I just finished designing and uploading the first version of my site. The address is http://www.wejustdontcare.com

I would appreciate if anyone could review my site, tell me what you do and don't like about the design/content and explain what I could do to improve it.

Thanks

Super Dooper Nerd

Status

Re: Just finished my site..

the first thing i noticed when looking at your site was all the frames, in my oppinion, i dont like the look of frames, unless it is a tool, the middle frame is fine if you want to post news; but dont use it to link the other pages to it.

i'm not trying to diss your site, but i would redesign it, make the table 85-90% width rather than a pixle specification, because people on 600x800 (or smaller) screen resolution will look REALLY bad, because then it will have a main page scrolling.

that is just mine 2-cents

New User

Status

Re: Just finished my site..

Hi

Good points:

1. I like the grafical design of your site, i like the curved menu part. nice

2. You have used easy on the eye colours, some sites when they use black they seem to think, right now for the brightest yellow i can find that will stand out.

Bad points:

1. Your guest book doesnt work, it has an error.

2. Your contact section needs to have all email addresses to automatically load the visitors email client for example: mailto:chrisnotpiss@hotmail.com and please check your emails addresses are correct as the one i used had a space in it where it shouldnt have.

3. I'm not keen on the picture link opening a new window, i would suggest that you do what you did with the vidoe section and keep it within your site.

I hope these are of some help to you.

All4hits