68 users online (0 members and 68 guests)  

New User

Status

do not buy advertising here Dave is a con artist

Dont waste your money He sells fake impressions and has fake members. Dave Bailey is a rip off artist and cannot be trusted. Hes also running a fraudulent charity site .

Do not support this guy or this website. Tell him its not ok to rip people off

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: do not buy advertising here Dave is a con artist

Hey James, been awhile.

Just for kicks, why dont you fill the people in on what advertising you bought that I did not provide.

How much did you pay for it?

What were you promised?

C'mon buddy, if you are going to continue to spread lies make it a little more of an enjoyable read. At this point you are showing a very serious lack of imagination.

Just to fill in folks reading who are not aware who James is, it is James Beckwith of isphost http://www.ahfb2000.com/webmaster_he...ead.php?t=2256

New User

Status

So there is crazy drama on mainstream boards also??

New User

Status

Sorry you have to go through stuff like this Dave.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by janua

Dont waste your money He sells fake impressions and has fake members. Dave Bailey is a rip off artist and cannot be trusted. Hes also running a fraudulent charity site .

Do not support this guy or this website. Tell him its not ok to rip people off
    Nice try - slightly cunning, but not very.
    If Dave ignores this, he seems to be supporting the allegations - if he bans you you claim it's to silence your "truth" - if he counters all you have to do is say "He would say that"

However - if what you were saying were true, you'd not be a lone voice. There are many people here who offer helpful and considered advice, often on the merits of sellers and their wares. I think Dave would have been commented on if he was a bad 'un.
    Also, if he's running a fraudulent charity website you'd have reported him. If he'd ripped you off you'd have backed it up with evidence - and formal charges.
    Frankly, you are (apologies to the more civilised readers) a twat.

Now I've said my piece, I'm off to read the thread Dave so kindly linked to.
    I may be back ...
    Sorry - before I go, can you translate "sells fake impressions" please? impressions of what? Or Whom? Bernard Manning? Lenny Henry? The Queen?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

He has had numerous user names banned, I let this name remain so that he could provide any (imaginary) facts.

In regards to the charity, the site is specialolympicshighschool.org. No, you cannot get into the site, it is a private site for San Antonio High School students whom are volunteers for the Special Olympics. Students use this site to help organize events which pertain to the athletes.

I was asked a few years ago by my attorney if I could build this site. I decided not only could I build it but I would accept all financial responsibilities, as I too have a family member (through marriage) whom is a Special Olympics athlete. In order to carry the name "Special Olympics" you must go through the Shriver/ Kennedy clan and get approved, requirement number 1 is that you must not collect monies in the name of Special Olympics. Though My attorney has been in general control of the website since its inception, I feel safe in saying he has never collected a penny and though I have put in thousands, I have never attempted to make a dime.

Special Olympics was built around the spirit of volunteerism and I can say that Special Olympics High School has continued in that very spirit.

public contacts:
    Special Olympics
    1133 19th Street, N.W.
    Washington, DC 20036 USA
    +1 (202) 628-3630
    Fax: +1 (202) 824-0200
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting