This is my LIVE site :
Alternative URL:

The issue that I'm having is with the module in the top left corner named "CMD" which is the main_menu_mod module and includes the following: .Home/. News./ . Forum and etc.

The problem is the color setting for the font used in the module. The is the styling specified in the .css file:

font-size: 12px;
font-weight: bold;
color: #333333;
font-family: Arial, Hevlvetica, sans-serif;
It seems that color: #333333 is being interpreted differently by different browsers. The site looks just the way it's meant to in FireFox 1.0.4, however in both IE 6.0 and Opera 8 the color setting appears always a shade darker, thus throwing off the intended cosmetic look of the site. It's important to me since I spent a lot of time trying to customize the site to appear the way I want it to and I'm aiming for browser intercompatibility where the layout looks as similar as possible regarding of the tool used to view it.

The only 2 ideas I had on how to fix this problem was using a different form of palette ( I tried all of the ones avilable to css format, same issue happened every time) and maybe adding a script that would detect the browser used and adjust it's color settings accordingly ( I'm not sure how can I do that)

Please post if you have any solutions/advice/recommendations/etc to this issue. Thank you.

Here's the direct link to the .css file which is being used my main menu module:

Here are the screnshots in 3 different browsers: