51 users online (1 members and 50 guests)  


  Results 1 to 10 of 10

Related

  1. Virtual Pet Community: For Sale{Auction}    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 2
  2. Virtual Pet Site for Sale - Must Go!    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  3. Virtual PHP Game Website for Sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  4. Virtual Pet Domain name for sale    Forum: Domain Name Sales
    Replies: 0
  1. #1
    WeBsItE fReAk's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    0

    Virtual Pet website for sale Millipets.com

    www.millipets.com is a virtual pet site that needs a new owner because I am to busy with life issues below is the following information on www.millipets.com

    Comes with:

    Domain name ( www.millipets.com ) registered at godaddy.com and I am willing to renew it in december.

    Members: 715 users
    Pets: 7 adorable pets all pets can be viewed at www.millipets.com/new/images/pets
    Items: 28 items can be viewed at: http://www.millipets.com/new/images/items/

    Hosting of 2500mb at influxhost.com


    Cpanel 9.0 ( ftp avaible)

    2 layouts, both coded preview: http://www.millipets.com/ad/layout1.gif http://www.millipets.com/ad/layout2.gif


    Scripts: Register/Login/Logout/Adotpion/Mail/Admin panel/ Adopt a pet/Bank/ [Username/points/pets]/my pets/Training/Healing/Shops

    Price: $55.50 Willing to haggle

    PM to setup buy or for more questions

  2. #2
    cagedweb's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    0

    Re: Virtual Pet website for sale: Millipets.com

    Do all the scripts work on it,

    Contact me email removed

  3. #3
    jack's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    0

    Re: Virtual Pet website for sale: Millipets.com

    i looked at the images of the ''animals'', and they seem to be IDENTICAL to those of neopets..

    i think whoevea buys this site is buying a ripped, and badly ripped version of neopets.

  4. #4
    pickle131's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    0

    Re: Virtual Pet website for sale: Millipets.com

    i dont have any money but i could bring it back using a subdomain! I already have a virtual pet site but it needs new scripts

  5. #5
    redsoxC2's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0

    Thumbs up Re: Virtual Pet website for sale : Millipets.com

    My friend and I, would like to buy it. I already have some poeple that will help me out with that programming and artwork.

  6. #6
    Armstrong's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    0

    Re: Virtual Pet website for sale Millipets.com

    I am very very intrested in owning this site Please contact me ASAP. Have programers and Artist willing to except former staff if they wish to stay .. Contact me for private bid Over asking price.

  7. #7
    drew k's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    0

    Re: Virtual Pet website for sale Millipets.com

    Hello,
    Is this site still for sale? And if so what are you asking?
    thank you for your time
    Drew Kasley

  8. #8
    DeadMeatGF's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    381

    Re: Virtual Pet website for sale Millipets.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong
    I am very very intrested in owning this site Please contact me ASAP. Have programers and Artist willing to except former staff if they wish to stay .. Contact me for private bid Over asking price.
    If you're that interested, why don't you PM WeBsItE fReAk as instructed in the original post?
    Quote Originally Posted by drew k
    Hello,
    Is this site still for sale? And if so what are you asking?
    thank you for your time
    Drew Kasley
    Quote Originally Posted by WeBsItE fReAk
    Price: $55.50 Willing to haggle
    PM to setup buy or for more questions
    Sorry for the tone of this - but it's not hard to read a post.

  9. #9
    Armstrong's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    0

    Re: Virtual Pet website for sale Millipets.com

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMeatGF
    If you're that interested, why don't you PM WeBsItE fReAk as instructed in the original post?
    Sorry for the tone of this - but it's not hard to read a post.
    Well, since he or she has not answered the two PM's I did send it is hard to imagine that they are all that intersted in the sale. I however am serious.. and Tone..unless you are the actual seller, why would you have a tone. and since I did PM via this site how would you know that I did not. hmmm Okay.. Well someone needs to reply..
    Armstrong

  10. #10
    DeadMeatGF's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    381

    Re: Virtual Pet website for sale Millipets.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong
    Well, since he or she has not answered the two PM's I did send it is hard to imagine that they are all that intersted in the sale. I however am serious.. and Tone..unless you are the actual seller, why would you have a tone. and since I did PM via this site how would you know that I did not. hmmm Okay.. Well someone needs to reply..
    Armstrong
    Let's face it - it the PM's have gone unanswered, you're not going to get a response on the thread, are you?
    The PM's would be better off going to Dave to get the thread removed and the poster banned!



Tags for this Thread