40 users online (1 members and 39 guests)  

Thread: Hi

New User

Status

Hi

Just started with doing a web page and when I have the time I like to learn whatever I can and this site seems to be a good place to do that Would it be ok to put a link on my site to here???
    Im usually a very quiet person sooo..Ill probably be reading more than writing but..
    Hope everyone is having fun!!!
    Skuller

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hey Skuller, welcome to the forums.

By all means feel free to link to us, the only links we ever turn down are from zues and link farms. I do not have any banners(anybody care to try a few) but a simple Advanced HTML For Beginners text link is always appreciated.

btw are you a lightning fan?

Dave

Status
    Hi, and Welcome to the board.. I like the image on your second page.. the castle type thingie.. now that I think abuot it.. i can't remember, even thought I just looked a few seconds ago...

Time to watch Steven King on tv (spelling == horrid)

eric

New User

Status
    Dave, Zaire

Thanks for the welcome!!! Oops..sorry not a lightning fan (except durin a thunder storm)..
    Hopefully the artwork on my site will get better too, I just started playing with Bryce n Photoshop n photopaint along with dreamweaver n flash..as well as html..sooooo much ta learn..
    As soon as I get a chance (probably this weekend) I'll put a link ta this site up..

Skuller