72 users online (1 members and 71 guests)  

CyJ

Talking hi and a big HELLO to ya!

Yo Dave.... nice forum!

I recently lauched my first site with a deadline of 3 months. With Dreamweaver and Ultradev as tools I needed to learn the applications simitainiously while creating the redesign of a two year old stale site (only 3 of 10 active pages.)

Now that the big Scary moment has passed, I am faced with the chore of re-analysation and maintainance of this site. www.salto.nl

I want to recreate the site with ColdFusion for dynamic uses. Any tips u can advise me on would be greatly appreciated.

CyJ
    webmaster@salto.nl

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Welcome to the forums CyJ

I am not sure if we have any coldfusion experts cruising the AHFB halls, but when you rum into any specific problems, do not be afreaid to ask us, you may find somebody knows the answers, r may find somebody with the motivation to help you research.

Dave

Status
    If you are thinking about Cold Fusion, I suggest to stop.

ColdFusion is a very bad choice... it's not as flexible as php/mysql...

If you don't know php/mysql, me or dean could help you with that site, I'm not sure what dean knows, but I'm pretty good with mysql

Eric