38 users online (2 members and 36 guests)  

Related

1. How can I find affiliates?    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 8
    New User

Status

How do I find affiliates

Hello

I am a party products merchant selling over 3,000 products.(covering birthdays, weddings, halloween etc)
    We have an inhouse affiliate program.

We are looking for affiliates to join up.
    Where would be a good place to find affiliates?
    The site is http://www.thepartytimeshop.co.uk

Thanks
    Art
    Last edited by HTML; 08-18-2005 at 06:24 AM.

New User

Status

Re: How do I find affiliates

Hii dear

we are looking for some affiliation programme by which we can earn some income through our website http://www.magicinfomedia.com and if any one can guide us how can we run google ads on our website we will be grateful to you

with regards
    magic infomedia

New User

Status

One of the best ways is to find 'feeder' sites that are in related but not competitive businesses. Search engines can help you there.

Sites of interest to families, college students, wedding dresses and items you don't specialize in come to mind at the moment. Hmmm, even restaurants and hotel sites might be a source.

Also, what you are doing here helps. Visiting forums. Also, search for 'Affiliate Programs' and related terms on the internet. This will give you loads of sites specializing in promoting affiliate programs.

HTH

Will

New User

Status

MagicInfoMedia:

The best way to run google ads on your site is to visit google, click on the 'Advertising Programs' link and follow the instructions. It is pretty easy and straight forward. You will need some method of receiving international payments to them, though.

However, in the case of your site I would not advise this approach. Yours is a very beautiful and well done website. It looks very high quality and Gs Adsense ads would not fit well there. Perhaps on some other site of yours would be fine.

We have just launched a new affiliate program and your site would be a perfect fit with what we are looking for in an affiliate partner, as we want to keep a quality image ourselves.

The program pays 30% Per Month for each sale, with an average of $37.45 per month. So it is not hard to develop a good residual income if you can drive qualified traffic. We have found conversions from these pre-sold visitors to be around 40%.

I don't know what is considered spam here as I have just joined, so I will contact you via your site to see if you are interested. (If any of the moderators could comment on whether or not I can post the site link here, I would appreciate it.)

Just a couple of things that mar your lovely site's professional image:

In your titles and meta tags, you mention 'India' several times. This limits your appeal and may drive away international customers. It is just a thought.

Second, the site quality is only marred by the hit counter at the bottom. It is not very professional and doesn't fit with the rest of the quality image. Most people consider this 'amature'.

Kindest regards,

Will

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Hi Will, welcome to the forums

Your link is in your profile so the user may find it there. If the user had started his own thread looking for affiliate programs I would be fine with you responding with a link, but in the case it would probably be threadjacking from the OP.

You are also welcome to create a thread in the classified section where you may include your link (but no emails)

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Thanks for the clarification, Dave. Much appreciated.

Regards,

Will

Status

If you really would like to get some serious high quality super affiliates then you will have to do more than just put up a sign asking for people to join. Depending on how serious you are about your affy program, you might want to concider upgrading your software to something better than in house and hireing an affiliate recruitment and management firm to find the power-affy's for you. I can suggest a company but.....
    (not too sure about the rules on here, and I just joined so I will keep it cool for now

New User

Status

I dug around the site, Dave, but couldn't find anything that looked like a 'classifieds' section. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

did you tryed affiliating with forex?

New User

Status

We just finished our website. Our products include fine jewelry, luxury gifts, home décore, and collectibles.. I would like to have my own affiliate base. I believe I have I have a good two-tier system and our products are not that inexpensive.

What do I do to attract or notify affiliates that I have a good program and I would like them to join?

Please help!

dlrogers13

New User

Status

Did you try signing up with Clickbank? You might be able to get some affiliates, even super affiliates to promote your program there.

New User

Status

Hi, I'm Sue at Foldin' Money and I'd like to learn more about your affilate program and see if we can join forces to help each other! I look forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks!

Disabled

Status

spam removed
    Last edited by HTML; 03-22-2013 at 06:00 AM.