38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Thread: Am I too white?

Related

1. White Hat Vs Black Hat Seo    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 13
  2. frames, white background won't go away    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 4
  3. Need Balck & White Code    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Am I too white?

Still working on the theme and adding products and services with some art, but after reading alot of peoples advice about other sites, I wonder if my site is too white! Check it out and let me know thanks in advance.

site http://mechanicalmedia.com

Status
    It's a grayish site, so try bgcolor=#fefefe gettting darker back to #f1f1f1. (I'm graphically and artistically challenged but even some very light BUFF color might go good with the grey.)

That's a very nice KISS page. Good layout, not too cluttered and easy to understand. It all could be moved up a little.

And, I always like <SELECT ...><OPTION VALUE=...> pop-up boxes in addition to the normal menu selections - they make good sitemaps for returning visitors who don't want to click through the first couple pages to get where they want on the site.

Those redundant comments? and design URLs might also be a better fit in the lower menu box AND THE alternative <SELECT ...> pop-up box mentioned above.
    Taking the upper pair (after the first paragraph) out could make room for the pop-up box.
    Last edited by benzden; 02-08-2002 at 11:04 AM.

Be Yourself

Status
    if you've already changed the colors or not it looks fine to me