66 users online (1 members and 65 guests)  

Related

1. Need A good ppc program    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 1
  2. Which program?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 16
  3. Chat Program    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. Access to a program through web    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
    Unregistered

My program is so bad I have to spam it - clickhere2surf

Clickhere2surf,

Too bad you did not read any of our forum before you spammed it, you would have known that spam is frowned upon.

Under normal circumstances I would offer you the opportunity to advertise with us, our terms are easy we do not link to adult material and the product/service must be one that we feel our visitors and members would benefit from.

Again, under normal circumstances, we would discuss any issues with potential advertisers in private, respect dictates as much. Since you chose to disrespect our members and visitors by spamming our public forum, I will not bother with a private reply.

Unfortunately, clickhere2surf is not a program that I would feel comfortable promoting.

As a side note, I have watched you on many public forums over the last 8 - 12 months, it is sad to see you still have not learned respect.

My apologies to our members,

Dave
    Last edited by HTML; 02-09-2002 at 02:49 PM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Not that I care to beat a dead horse, clickhere2surf is definately a dead horse, but Sacha Crompton the "owner" of CH2S, sent me an email proclaiming his innocence in posting the spam to this forum
    I would like to notify you that I wasn’t the author of that post, it must be one of my affiliates that posted their referral URL on your site.
    I am surprised, I would think he would teach his affiliates to place the affiliate code in the post atleast, ofcourse the lack of an affiliate code does not prove that it was not Sacha himself. I informed Sascha I did not appreciate him wasting my time, HE was the spammer I could prove it. After he asked me to do just that, and I informed hom that if he continued wasting my time in email I would prove it, not in email but in public

Hint to CH2S before denying it was you, you should have changed your ISP, all I had to do was compare the headers from your email to the ip used to make the post.

To those of you with extra time on your hands, if you enjoy a good laugh, I came across this link in my logs http://forums.windrivers.com/cgi-bin/wd/showthread.php?&threadid=42515 seems AHFB was brought up in this thread. Also looks like Sacha Crompton has a habit of blaming his affiliates (and even microsoft).

I would love to know if others have had experiences with this brat.

Dave

Be Yourself

Status
    that has got to be some of the most helarious stuff i've read in a long time. This guys crazy...

New User

Status

Re: Clickhere2surf - program is so bad he has to spam us.

I wish I could see the thread that was posted ..it looks like the thread id is no longer available.
    This Sacha Crompton is still at it. He has something called Auction Auto Bidder that he sells on ebay and offers via downloads.com.
    After reporting a few issues, I had still some problems with it. Each time he blamed norton, microsoft, me, my computer and even my dog.(kidding).
    I asked for a refund.
    He finally wrote me an email..saying he would fix the problem and give me a refund.and apparently he noticed that after waiting on him too long for a response for yet again another build to be fixed.... I did a "review" on download.com and dinged him on his almost 500 software builds, poor customer service, he decided he wouldnt refund my money ($14.95)

Wow...that hurts. Know a good ebay oriented blogger?

I have the emails we have interchanged...kind of sad, really.

Dave...I would be interested in hearing about the windriver thread.

Its amazing...a simple "I got your email, I will research this and get back to you" goes a long way.
    or even a debug mode in his over "2800 satisfied customers" software...sounds like a good population for feedback...huh?

That would mean you need to care...hmmph.
    Last edited by timescroll; 12-03-2005 at 08:41 AM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Clickhere2surf - program is so bad he has to spam us.

So now he is an actual thief, prior to this he was just a wannabe.

The windriver thread has been removed, it was so long ago I have no memory of what it said.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting