40 users online (1 members and 39 guests)  

Related

1. Very Unique Opportunity    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 4
    New User

Status

A Link Development Opportunity.

I have started a site http://www.bloggerteam.com and I want to offer a plan in which both the site owner and Blogger Team can take advantage.

If you have visited the site you will know that the site is about blog hosting service and offering free domain names to certain blog owners which info can be found on the site.

Point is that the site is new and need users and high PR so I planed marketing plan for my site.

The Plan is Link Placement of Partner site on all the Blog Memberís Blog, All SEO and webmasters over here are educated and know all about link development and the benefit they might have (if interested) from this offer.
    • Link Partner Opportunity for Forum Owners: Blogger Team Expect that the forums owners can help increases the user base of the site.
    • Link Partner Opportunity for PR5 or higher Webmasters: Blogger Team Expects that a link coming from PR5 or higher site will help increase ranking.
    I am open to listen to all the words that come in result of this post I am new to marketing I am new to webmaster business I am learning, if I miss any thing in the above marketing plan please suggest.

Looking forward to hear from your side in an anticipation of long term association.
    Last edited by HTML; 10-06-2005 at 04:08 PM. Reason: signatures should be setup in profile