44 users online (1 members and 43 guests)  

Related

1. What is your favorite Singer .??    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 28
  2. Replies: 0
  3. Replies: 1

Status

Your favorite control panel?

Hi guys,
    Which control panel are you using at the moment? What are the features which you love about it and what extra features would you like to see in it?

New User

Status

Red face Re: Your favorite control panel?

Cpanel.net

New User

Status

Re: Your favorite control panel?

There is no CP to match with Cpanel with its features and also Cpanel supports Fantastico which helps a user to start website even without the basic website knowledge.

Disabled

Status

CPanel 3x is a new CPanel server, it also have video turtor!

Disabled

Status

Quote Originally Posted by cybergod View Post
    There is no CP to match with Cpanel with its features and also Cpanel supports Fantastico which helps a user to start website even without the basic website knowledge.

Status

If you really want to learn about servers, don't use any Control panel. If you want to learn about CPanel, and have an easy life, use CPanel
    Currently I'm using the very basic but free Webmin 1.4 on one server. Its nothing fancy, but I find it extremely functional.
    All my other servers don't use control panels. Couldn't be bothered paying for them.

New User

Status

For anyone other than a dedicated Linux Guru, Cpanel is the best choice if only for one simple reason. Anyone can transfer a complete website from one host to another with tools included as part of Cpanel and most hosting companies will even do it free if moving from another Cpanel host. ALWAYS keep your options open when using virtual web servers, you never know when one will flake out on you. That also means NEVER host and register your domain with the same company to maintain control. Moving is much simpler that way. I offer this advice from experience.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by oldbuddy View Post
    For anyone other than a dedicated Linux Guru, Cpanel is the best choice if only for one simple reason. Anyone can transfer a complete website from one host to another with tools included as part of Cpanel and most hosting companies will even do it free if moving from another Cpanel host. ALWAYS keep your options open when using virtual web servers, you never know when one will flake out on you. That also means NEVER host and register your domain with the same company to maintain control. Moving is much simpler that way. I offer this advice from experience.
    I have to agree. Just because you use a control panel does not mean you do not understand your server. Panels simply make life operating your web site much simpler. The only fault that I attribute to cPanel is it is more resource intensive then others. Other then that it is my panel of choice as well. I have tried many others and have not been impressed with most.

New User

Status

CPANEL is still my personal favorite

New User

Status

cpanel is best

New User

Status

in windows plex panel is also good

New User

Status

I used to have a shared hosting account with CPanel/Fantastico and I really liked it.
    Now I have my IX account, a terrific hosting company, but I have to admit that their custom made panel is not the best one. Anyway I use it and it's powerful. The only thing I miss is Fantastico: I have to install the scripts and create databases by hand. No big deal.
    I must agree that the most serious option is to learn linux deeply and manage the files without CPanel, but that is for linux savvy guys and gals, not for me, yet

Status

The overall best option is cPanel on a Linux box. It is easy to use, and allows for both Advanced and Novice users. Of course, there is always room for improvement, but I like Plesk, the SQL database security, and the ease of use. Plesk is the best currently for Windows servers, but cPanel will "soon" be releasing a version to be run on Windows servers as well. I am anxious for that adaptation.

New User

Status

ya Cpanel is the best

New User

Status

CPANEL is the best
    Also, it is most expensive one.