36 users online (2 members and 34 guests)  

Thread: Ipod Video

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Ipod Video

Today is the day the big "secret" is to be made (10:00 am pst) public. Will it be a video enabled Ipod? Rumor has it that the announcement will indeed be an Ipod Video with 30gb and 60 GB capacity.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status

Re: Ipod Video

this ipod craze has to end... it's starting to become lame (or maybe it's just because my old 3rd gen ipod recently died and Apple said they "can't help me"... "buy a new one" (weak )

Also, is it me, or do ipods not need videos? I mean, don't they advertise as having 15 hour battery life? From what I've experienced and heard, it's more like 6-8 hours; wouldn't vids cut that in 1/2?

Plus what do you watch? music videos? movies? does it have a camera you can take your own videos?

It's great technology, just useless in my eyes. "I think" apple nailed it on the head when they came out wiht the pod as a simple hd. why the upgrades?

*just my thoughts*

C.Whyte

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

I have never owned an IPod though I must say it looks nice.
    It is on my fantasy tech stocks, up 19% since the announcement. puts me back in 8th place out of 9225
    http://buzz.research.yahoo.com/bk/index.html
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Super Dooper Nerd

Status

GREAT JOB DAVE!!!

i play an online stock game, and well... it didnt turn out too well ... darn "ANSW"

anyway, back to subject...

if you are willing to spend that type of money on a music/video player (which i am sure will cost an arm and a leg) why not buy a PSP? (even though i hate sony)

i mean really, PSP can play games, watch movies, and play "downloaded music"! and if you are a big enough nerd you can go on the internet (or so i hear)!

i have a feeling if apple does that, it will be a bad idea! that is unless their prices are decent! (ie: $100 - 150)