38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Administrator

Status

Readme Before Posting

When posting any problem on a forum, the most important thing to remember is that the more information you give, the better. We really, really want to help you out, but without the info, we are stuck.

Heres a quick guide -

What are you doing?

Hi, I have been using a frame for my webpage, and I wanted to get rid of the horrible scrollbars that seem to show up.

Whats the problem?

No matter what code I try, they just won't seem to budge. I even tried changing the colour of them to blend in, but then it just looked strange.

MOST IMPORTANT: Whats your code?

So anyway, heres the code I am using -

Code:
    blah blah
    or if you prefer, here is a link to my webpage -

http://css.somepeople.net

So please, armed with this information we can answer pretty much any question as soon as we see it.

Please help us to help you.
    Last edited by QuietDean; 09-01-2003 at 02:52 AM.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Evil twin of Dave

Status
    Nice work Dean....this should help us help them in an even more efficient/faster manner!

New User

Status

Thumbs up Re: Guide to posting your problem.

Oh i was really looking for it, Seems like a great forum for continuing my IT education. Glad to be part of the community!

Status

Re: Guide to posting your problem.

It's awesome that this forum has helped thousands of users in over a decade that it's been here and I'm certain everyone here including all the guest users appreciate all the help and support this place has to offer, myself especially! I'm more than happy to help any user if it's a subject or issue I know of much in the same way others have also helped me. Thanks a million AHFB as you guys rock!