38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Related

1. will Domain name forwarding hurt my site?    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 2
  2. Does domain forwarding hurt your SE rank?    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 3
  3. Forwarding MySpace Messages    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. Domain Forwarding tracking    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 1
  5. Domain Forwarding tracking    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
    Be Yourself

Status
    hmm I think now it may be server issue. Send working code to the server that it doesn't work on and e-mail them asking about it. Ask if there's any problems that may be associated with their server. Since javascript is client I don't think there should be aproblem but given the situation trying shouldn't hurt, and maybe they just may be able to debug it.

Status
    Thanks for all the help. It may be because of the site statistics at the bottom of the page inserted by 50megs. If I could turn it off for just that one page, it might be a fix.

I use it mostly from my own hard drive, so it's a moot point for me, personally. But, if anyone tries it from the web site and complains, then I'll look into a fix. Hopefully, others will motivate 50megs to take care of the SCRIPT conflicts they have - thereby fixing mine as well.

And, once I get the 4th edition of Danny Goodman's Javascript Bible, I may begin learning enough to spot the problem myself. (It should get here tomorrow or I'll be calling Amazon about a bad first time vendor they placed on their site.)

My stats show there aren't that many people using that page - probably too complicated for all but the experienced researcher, who themselves may never have seen it. C'est la vie.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Due to all of the praise I have read here and elsewhere I contacted Danny Goodman yesterday. Lets hope he sees the value of our community and pays us a visit

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status
    Got my 4th Edition JavaScript Bible by Danny Goodman.

Does anyone know what CD-127 means, as in

refresh() method, CD-127
    plugin object, CD-183
    on page 1191 in the Index? Those aren't chapter numbers and I can't even find the refresh() text via FindIn with Windows 98.

I have the CD loaded onto the E:\JSbible folder on my hard drive and searched the entire folder inside both text and binary files for the refresh() reference just to see how to use those references for a function that's pretty simple and already well used by me.
    Last edited by benzden; 03-02-2002 at 12:40 PM.

Be Yourself

Status
    It's somewhere on the CD check all the lessons and stuff check everything and if u still can't find it then I don't know I didn't use the CD very much anyways. I can't seam to find it now...

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2