69 users online (0 members and 69 guests)  

Related

1. finding 2 same letters in a row    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Replies: 0
  3. Replies: 1
  4. Finding the best resource for SEO information    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Exclamation Need help finding this script

Visit this link http://www.ianag.com/arcade/play-1112.html
    Then underneath the game you can see where it says add this game to your blog? I need to find a script like that, that will allow people to add the games on my site to their blog like that. Thankyou

Super Dooper Nerd

Status

Re: Ned help finding this script

are you hosting their blogs? if you are hosting their blogs, then it should be eassy to do with some php/asp/perl/jsp script, but...

if you dont host their blog, you will just have to display the code that you used, and allow them to copy/past it into their blog.

-ALL

New User

Status

Re: Need help finding this script

No im not hosting their blog, and i have over 750 games on my site i cant add the code manually. Just would like to no what script that site uses.

Super Dooper Nerd

Status

ok, after actually registering and looking at it... it does it quite simple... it just has an 'embed' script that it outputs...

when it outputs what game it is playing, just have it also output the code for the game in that box.

it uses flash, but if some of you games use javascript, it will be a little more tricky...

what is your site? (that will give me an idea of how yours is setup.

New User

Status

Thanks for helping, i dont like to say my site on forums but my site uses the same kind of script as that site so the overall setup will be almost identical. All the game i use are flash only. Hope you can still help