22 users online (0 members and 22 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 8
  2. Replies: 0
  3. Error MySQL Error: 1064 - subqueries    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. please tell me where the error is    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

I get an error massage

Hi, hope someone can help me.

I have this perl script for a mail form and it works well, but now I want to use it on another web page but it gives me the following error:

[Wed Nov 23 18:07:08 2005] [error] [client 196.25.255.242] Premature end of script headers: /home2/wpcricke/public_html/cgi-bin/Sugest.pl

what is wrong and how do I fix it.

Thanks

Status

Re: I get an error massage

It would be helpful if you posted your code.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more

New User

Status

admin note:
    Because this is a script that is sold for a fee, I must remove the code.

To those that may be able to help the script is "EZ Form Mailer Version 1.4" Or you may obtain support directly from 3rd Coast Technologies at http://www.3rdcoast.com
    Last edited by HTML; 11-23-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Super Dooper Nerd

Status

there are 2 main possabilitis that i can think of why this script does not work on your other web host...

it is possable that your header is not set correct. check with your host, most hosts use "#!usr/bin/perl" and "#!usr/local/bin/perl" (without quotes)

the other thing i can think of is that your directoy does not have execute permissions (which is unlikely). if your host uses apache you can use this in your .htaccess file to give it perl execute permissions: "Options +ExecCGI" (without quotes)

if neither of those work, with dave's permission, you can either pm me the script, or email it to me (only if dave allows you too!!!)

-ALL

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

It really has nothing to do with if I want you all to exchange the script or not. It is all about protecting the copyrighted works of another and keeping the OP within the terms he/she agreed to when purchasing the script, "this script may not be sold or redistributed..."

If the only way to help with the problem is to redistribute the script, then he is best off getting support from who he purchased it from.

D
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting