39 users online (0 members and 39 guests)  

New User

Status

need a little more help

ok ive got a basic site up to tell all about whats up and comming and ive also got a very good idea of HTML.

Now i need to ask a few questions. Ok, say i have the page up and then i want to make a link to lets say a "games" section. How do i get that webpage. Do i need to regiester a whole new one with just a /games on my new one or how do i make it so it puts the /games on there and dont need to register a whole new website again.

I would also like to know of any good "hit counters"(things that count the number of hits your site gets). And how do i get it on my website.

Im still learning so bare with me for a month or so < : )
    Im sure ill have some more questions with my website but this is all for now.

Thank You All (especially Dave for this site that newbs like me can get help!!!!!!!)

CATOKID

Status
    If you want a page that is a Games Section, create the page the same way that you created your main page, but save the file as something like games.html. You don't need a separate account for this page; just upload it the same way that you did your main page. Then, on your main page, you can put a link to your Games Section like this:

&lt;a href="games.html"&gt;Games Section&lt;/a&gt;

There are other ways to do this that involve subdirectories, but this is probably the easiest way to get started.

New User

Status
    ok i understand so i would just have index.html as main along with the others when i upload then i just link to the name of them.

ok thank u again enigma < : )

Status
    You're welcome.