69 users online (0 members and 69 guests)  

Related

1. My New Website    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 6
  2. Replies: 2
  3. Website vs. 'Overnight Website'    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Arrow Website vs. 'Overnight Website'

What will happen of Google/Web and reliability of online content if each day thousands of websites emerging alongside the Internet Highway. Everybody wants to join the website culture, No Research, No Dedication.
    Who will rely on usability & reliability of content if this is just created overnight.
    Web Publishers are turning out becoming website factories, the BULK WEBSITE SUPPLIERS. I have seen web growing since its childhood. And where its going these days? Not a convergence to a higher one rather a submergence to a downside, submerging into an ocean of unreliability.
    SPB
    Last edited by HTML; 01-14-2006 at 12:06 AM. Reason: signature belongs in profile (once you have enough posts)

Status

Re: Website vs. 'Overnight Website'

What are you talking about? The internet isn't "submerging into an ocean of nonsense" or whatever you said, in my opinion it's getting better by the day. What if Google only takes content into serp concideration? It would be pretty much how it is now.

I agree with you that there are a lot of lame sites out there, but there are far more valid ones popping up every day that help the web community grow stronger.

New User

Status

Re: Website vs. 'Overnight Website'

I really dont see where it has an effect. Its not like there is an unlimited ammount of space and some people are using up useful real estate. If that was the case I would agree but as is it really doesnt matter how many people put up less than desirable sites because people will just avoid those sites.

Or did I just miss your point all together??...