19 users online (0 members and 19 guests)  

Related

1. Warning: Division by zero    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Getting Warning message    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 5
    New User

Status

Exclamation autosurf warning

has anyone come across dutchtraffic.com or neverclicking.com both owned by the same person are they still in business! after paying for one of their packages they took my money easily but never delivered the hits into my account emails fall on deaf ears Ok its only $25 I am going to lose here but something stinks about this person would love to hear from anyone whos had similar problems with them.
    Maybe I have just been unlucky here and this company are genuine but its looking highly unlikely
    coming up for 1 week still no reply or goods only a thank you for your payment received by an auto-responder

New User

Status

Re: autosurf warning

You could look the domain name up thru dnsstuff.com and look for a phone number to give them a call.

Shannon

Disabled

Status

Angry Re: autosurf warning

Hello...

Like anything you always have to watch whom you deal with on the internet as thier are many shady folks out and about. You could check seo chat and use thier tools to see how old the domain is. or the better business bereu and report them as if it happened to you its probably happened to many others that feel the same way, but if nobody says anything it will continue.

thanks
    malcolm

New User

Status

Re: autosurf warning

If it makes you feel any better the same thing happened to me a while back.. I took a chance with a similiar compnay I was not sure about and they promised a certain amount of traffic for a specific price. Well, like you said, they sent me a payment verification and email. But no hits. It is possible that they got shut down as I have recently learned that sometimes these traffic brokers get shut down for one reason or another. Sorry it happened to you too.