68 users online (0 members and 68 guests)  

New User

Status

Exclamation need a mysql programmer

I need someone that knows mysql pretty well, I have a mysql connection error with a new hosting company, site worked fine with last hosting company, hosting company isnt any help, need someone to fix the problem, if anyone is interested , let me know what your terms are
    thanks

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: need a mysql programmer

It may well be something somebody can troubleshoot within the forums. Is there anything more you can tell us?

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

this is what the error messages are its like that on every file trying to query
    Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user: 'prosurfd@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home2/prosurfd/public_html/headfoot.php

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home2/prosurfd/public_html/headfoot.php

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home2/prosurfd/public_html/headfoot.php

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Looks like the script is just not pointing to your database correctly. If you want to pm me the script and the correct DB info I will take a look.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting