52 users online (1 members and 51 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Related

1. Dropped from Google, after submitting Site-map! Need Help!    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 12
  2. help please - why did my site disappear from google    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 4
  3. Google clickable site for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  4. Replies: 1
    New User

Status

my site disappear from google

Dear all

my site www.pramodmarutiparts.com was doing good in all search engines but all of sudden it disappear from google can any body suggest me what to do to get it back in google

regards
    Magic infomedia

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: my site disaapear from google

Being there has been no major Google update I must ask what on the site has changed?

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Re: my site disappear from google

Dear Dave

this site was being promoted by some company and we were not happy with their services so we stop the services after that within 10 days our site disappear from google

you can check its in dmoz, doing googd in yahoo, msn and all if you search our name you will find out sites linking to us but when we search our website

waiting for ur precious advice

regards

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

I do not see any google backlinks.

Somethings that come to mind:
    1: alt tag spam - your alt tags are stuffed with keywords.
    2: did the past SEO run a link farm to give customers links. Did google figure it out and ban you or did the company yank its links once you cancelled?
    3: did the company do a drop request with google.

About all I can think of today is to gather a few quality backlinks (not link farms or link exchanges) and give it time, I would also to a reinclusion request with google.

D

New User

Status

hii thanx for your advice i had done all the things u told me and also reinclusion request to google

but can u tell me when its in dmoz directory http://dmoz.org/Regional/Asia/India/Delhi/Business_and_Economy/Industrial/Manufacturing/Automotive_Parts/

then why its not appearing in google

waiting for your advice

New User

Status

You might want to see if a nother site is a copy of your site or vice a versa. http://www.copyscape.com/

lol as far as where the heck have I been i'll explain later..
    Last edited by 1st; 02-11-2006 at 03:10 AM. Reason: added

Administrator

Status

It looks to even be removed from not only the SERPS but the Google Directory as well.

New User

Status

but plz advise me what to do now as we are loosing ranking all

waiting for dave advise

regards

Administrator

Status

I wish I had the answer.

Let me make a contact or 2 and see if I can get you the help you need.

Dave

Status

magicinfomedia, the first thing I'd do is remove the link to your former SEO consultant's web site from the footer of your site. Do you really want to promote them? Wait, it looks like that link may go to your site. So you're an SEO posing as the owner of an auto parts company? Which is it?

Second, if they were using good quality SEO techniques, there is no way they could basically turn off your traffic after your relationship ended. This wouldn't be possible because part of what they would have done is help promote your site across a wide range of 3rd party web sites, leading to a high link popularity for your site.

This leads me to speculate that they were either:

1. Optimizing pages they control for terms relevant to your web site, then redirecting that traffic to your site. This would give them the ability to simply redirect that traffic to one of your competitors once you stopped paying.

2. Using pay per click advertising rather than SEO to drive traffic to your site. This can be turned off with a couple clicks.

3. Using doorway pages like this, linked from the footer of your SEO site:
    magicinfomedia.com/clients/pramodmarutiparts/

4. Using other spammy tactics.

I'd start by cleaning up the spam, such as doorway pages and anything else that Google may consider to be spammy, then go find true 3rd party sites that would be willing to link to you.

New User

Status

Thanx for you precious advice but we had make after waiting so many days i am taking care of it as this site belongs to me only and putting that link i thought by that way google will crawl that page and may be i can get crawled by google as u can see its there in dmoz directory http://dmoz.org/Regional/Asia/India/Delhi/Business_and_Economy/Industrial/Manufacturing/Automotive_Parts/

waitng for you advice again

regards

Administrator

Status

I just looked at the google cache of your magicinfomedia site, HOLY COW! You call yourself sn SEO? If you treated did this site anywhere near as bad as the magicinfomedia site than shame on you.

Your customers would be better off if you just stole their money and did not do any SEO work.

Bottom line is that you tried to spam Google and got caught, good to see Google doing their job.

Dave

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    I just looked at the google cache of your magicinfomedia site, HOLY COW! You call yourself sn SEO? If you treated did this site anywhere near as bad as the magicinfomedia site than shame on you.

Your customers would be better off if you just stole their money and did not do any SEO work.

Bottom line is that you tried to spam Google and got caught, good to see Google doing their job.

Dave

Dear Dave

its not like that i read in some forums if you want to get listed in google then get a link from a site already listed in google thats why i did this, believe me i never tried to spam or any thing thanx for your advice i had removed that links from home page

waiting for your comments

regards

Administrator

Status

I am not even talking about a link I am referring to
    Code:
    <!--Affordable Search Engine Optimization India, Web Design Delhi, website designing, experts, web promotion.-->
    Code:
    <NOFRAMES>   <h1>Affordable search engine optimization india, web site search engine optimisation, website design gurgaon, faridabad, ghaziabad web company</h1>
      <h2>economical search engine optimization company, web marketing, website design delhi, website development, web promotion, website promotion, outsourc, outsource to india, seo expert firm india, internet marketing, google submission, internet consulting, page optimisation, corporate web solutions, IT company new delhi, website submission </h2></NOFRAMES>
    and the same nonsense in every alt tag.

You claim to be an SEO on one hand, yet on the other pretend to not know what you were doing.

New User

Status

Dear Dave

I had learn all these from internet only some web masters says that we have to put some important keywords in h1 tags thats why i did it.

i am still in learning process i'll take your advice seriously and will take action on this

waiting for yuor reply

regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last