39 users online (0 members and 39 guests)  

Related

1. anything better than adsense    Forum: Google Adsense
    Replies: 6

Status

AdSense is not the only choice

Some people make a lot of money with AdSense, some people make pennies a day, and then there are people like me who got kicked out of the program because one of my forum members thought it would be funny to program an autoclick parasite on my AdWords.
    Just wanted to let everyone out there know that there are a BUNCH of options aside from Google. Yes, Google is the most well known, but there are other choices to chose from. My new favorite is by a company called ********.com. Their program is extremely customizable and allows you to add other money making options such as utilizing your exit traffic with pop-unders.
    AdBrite is another company that allows this form of advertising, but it lets YOU chose how much each click is worth on your site! Very nice idea.
    Anyone who is like me and got kicked out of the program or just doesn't like Google that much should check these guys out. Hope this helps diversify a little!

New User

Status

Re: AdSense is not the only choice

hi,
    I got the same problem with google and lost money but the bad thing is they not give any helpful way to keep your money.
    and am now seach for some else.

New User

Status

adsense only brings me a few dollars a month.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by njbusiness View Post
    adsense only brings me a few dollars a month.
    A few dollars a month each for several sites that run passivly is not a bad thing.

Status

I think every webmaster should try out the different ad networks. I change mine every so often, it means fresh ads for my users, and maybe more money for me.
    Most of the time, i sell ad space directly to advertisers. Its far more lucrative that letting Google take 50% or more (I have no idea how much they take) of the ad revenue.
    Another option most people don't try is affliate marketing. There are tons of reputable companies out there who are willing to pay and if you're website matches their product you can earn a decent few bob from referrals.

New User

Status

Talking Re: AdSense is not the only choice

make money from adsense is quite difficult, there are many aspect that we should consider such as how many unique traffic in your site and the placement of the ads is the biggest secret to have more click from the visitor, it depend on us,i have place my ads in the good side, the difficult thing that i try to solved is how to make every visitor click on our ads, and how to make them come back again in our site, anyone have suggestion for this???

New User

Status

You are definitely right is saying that Adsense is not the only choice. There are numerous other services that pay equally well as Adsense. It is just a matter of your choice.
    Having said that, I should also say that if used well, Adsense can pay better than any other service. I have more than 35 sites that are running on auto-pilot and that are generating ad revenue from adsense. Each of these sites generate about $175-$200 per month and cumulatively that makes a decent income considering the fact that I don't even check these sites these days.
    spam removed
    Last edited by HTML; 08-09-2009 at 08:30 AM.