19 users online (0 members and 19 guests)  

Thread: music codes

Related

1. music codes    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 5
    New User

Status

music codes

Hi, I dont know anything about HTML.My wife has a Blog thing on MSN Spaces. When she first started, she noticed some Blogs have music, now she wants music too.I saved that page and riped it apart looking for music stuff, then I noticed little arrows and wierd writing that was invisible on the original site. Okay, here's my question. Most of my wife's blogs have music, which is cool when their viewed one at a time. But when they're all on the same page it terrible. Is there a code that can stop the current music so the next one can start, so there isn't two or 10 songs playing at the same time? Here's a link to her MSN space where a bunch of the blogs are on one page, scroll down and you'll hear all mess.. http://spaces.msn.com/jennifer91780/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_BlogPart_n=1&_c11_BlogPart_handle=cns!869E2C4014F1D2B5!2182&_c11_BlogPart_FullView=1&_c=BlogPart
    Last edited by charlie92866; 02-02-2006 at 11:10 PM.

New User

Status

Re: music codes

Hi. Why are there so many boxes with red x's and holes?? Is there a setting I can change in the Internet Options so I can see them. I use Internet Explorer. Thanks..

Disabled

Status

Re: music codes

You may want to use this code since it has controls on it
    <embed src="url of song" width="40" height="20" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" hidden="false" loop="-1" autostart="true" controls="playbutton"></embed>

You have the option to loop the song so its played more then once and auto start the song when you enter the page, when you go onto the next page the current song being played will stop and the new song will being for that specific page.
    Hope this made sense if not just PM me for better instructions ok.