51 users online (1 members and 50 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 8
  2. PR4 Travel Site for sale, High monthly income    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
  3. Replies: 4
  4. www.mp3-suppliers.com    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 2
  5. base href    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 4
    Disabled

Status

Thumbs up reselloutlet.com FOR SALE Monthly Income Forum Newsletter Suppliers and Customer Base

I have a new website I built for a client and she has not paid in the alloted time and has not responded so I am selling it off. I changed the name of the site but it is all complete and ready to go here are some basics on it:

site address: www.reselloutlet.com

type of site: Ecommerce Business with paypal as payment method

items sold on site: designer clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories wholesale and retail

amount of pages: 40+
    Forum - YES
    Guestbook - YES
    Survey - YES
    Live Chat - YES
    Graphics - YES
    Original Content - YES
    Drop Ship Suppliers, Customer Base, Auction Templates, Newsletter, I offer Tech Support for 30 days free of charge!

The Site is fully functional.

Site is featured/advertised on the following indexes/pages:
    alexa,google,exact seek ,MSN,search warp,aeiwi,cipinet,entireweb, scrubtheweb, search hound,search uk,what u seek,yahoo, add url,alta vista,icq, myspace, paltalk, theisozone, national directory,bestyellow,submitt express, AOL,IWon, Jayde,Search.com,Metacrawler, Dogpile,mamma,C4,Cana da.com,ixquick,
    Infogrid,query Server, WebInfoSearch, 800go,Debriefing,Highway 61,37.com
    OneSeek,metaSpider,Vivisimo,PlanetSearch, SurfWax,qbSearch,ProFusion
    Proteus, Go 2 Net, megaGo.com, WebFile, myGO, megacrawler,overstock, bidville, auctionfire, adwords, xthezonex,and a few other smaller sites which have our banner on them.

I have a list of suppliers for every single item listed on the site and they will drop ship to your customer for you or you can order and hold stock.

The site is set up to take paypal payments so all I would need to do is add your paypal address and you will be able to sell right away.

The site cost is $4.95 a month untill June 2006 and then it will be $8.95 per month.

There is room for 4 extra email address.

The forum is all set up I already posted several different sections for registered users to go in and have a base to start posting on.

The forum also has the option to send a newsletter to all subscribers. The site is brand new so it will need to be advertised and such in order to bring in customers. I suggest who ever buys this site to go ahead and list the items in the store on auction to help bring in more buyers on the website and increase traffic.
    Asking Price: $6500 Or Best Offer
    Includes everything and I will put the payment buttons to go to your paypal account as well as transfer the site into your name 100%

I perfer cashier check or money order via overnight delivery. I did all the work and got stiffed already so I'm just looking to make a quick and easy sale. I will take paypal payment for this as well.
    The site has been up for about 30 days and has made around $1300 as of today
    I added proof of income as an attatchment below!!
    It gets about 500 hits per day which is pretty good for a brand new site.

I will answer any questions you have - forward questions or PM me or of course you can post your question here and I will respond acordingly.

PS: If you log onto the site and see prices for each item (retail/wholesale) please note that the price listed on the site is NOT the same price you pay per item. The increase to ensure profit has already been calculated. I will go over the exact price per item for serious inquiries only
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reselloutlet; 02-05-2006 at 01:41 PM.

Disabled

Status

Re: reselloutlet.com FOR SALE Monthly Income Forum Newsletter Suppliers and Customer Base

NEW STATS
    As of February 14th 2006 the site
    Net Income (Profit) $1800
    Traffic Stats: 1,200 Unique Visitors (past 32 days) & 14,370 Page Hits (past 32 days)
    Traffic stats courtesy of sedo tracker
    Site is showing huge potential and amazing growth in the first month of operation!!
    I am now taking Bids - Asking price $6,500 OBO
    You can view the page stats on Sedo to see that my quote is correct....
    I also have proof of income as well....

New User

Status

Re: reselloutlet.com FOR SALE Monthly Income Forum Newsletter Suppliers and Customer Base

Still awaiting a responce. E-mail me info at SergeFT@gmail.com

New User

Status

Can't get into reselloutlet.com!! What technology is it written with? Where are you buying designer clothing to sell on your site? $1300 for 30 days is not that much, do you see the way to accelerate the sales?

New User

Status

Is this website still for sale??? If so, I'd like to investigate.
    Thanks.

New User

Status

Warning: This person is a scammer!

This person has scammed many and has police reports filed against her. Contact me for more information if you have already given this person money.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

You did not give me much to go on but I was able to do a little research.

As it turns out this is a previously banned user who managed to get back in.

D
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting