42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Related

1. iframe scrollbars    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 4
  2. Replies: 5
  3. Changing scrollbars in an Iframe    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. Custom scrollbars    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 4
  5. Vertical Scrollbars    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

iframe scrollbars won't budge

Hi guys, i've been searching the net for ages and this website has been teh most informative and helpful so far.
    I have had the responsiblity thrown on me to build the website for the company I work for. Everythign has worked out fine until I go to edit the inline frames.
    I have searched your forums and tryed everything posted about changing the colours to iframes scrollbars but no matter what I try the scrollbars stay the same. I've tryed putting it in an external css sheet, an internal css sheet and embedding it into the iframe tag and between the iframe tags and nothing has happened to the scroll bars in the iframes.
    I am currently using IE6 at work and although I have been able to change the scroll bar to the whole window the ifram scrollbar just won't budge.
    Can anyone please tell me if there is anything that I can be possibly doing wrong or why it just won't work. The website is offline so I can't post it up.
    Any help would be appriciated.

New User

Status

Re: iframe scrollbars won't budge

Okay I have got it to work by adding "html {..." on the inframe page's coding.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: iframe scrollbars won't budge

Glad you got it working, I was just going to post a link
    http://www.ahfb2000.com/webmaster_he...ead.php?t=3188 for iframe colored scrollbars. Looks like you found the same link already

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting