61 users online (1 members and 60 guests)  

Related

1. # 1 Ranked WebHost    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 4
    New User

Status

Why am i ranked no.1 But not there?

A website i have created www.chiropracticthailand.com . when i go to (Marketleap.com ) and type in - chiropractic thailand or - thailand chiropractic it says it is ranked on the 1st page of google, than when i physically go to google and check - it is not listed within 10 pages anywhere. What do i need to do, the website has been optimised, i have put in all the right keywords, i have created atleast 10 links from other websites to point to the website.
    I dont know what else i need to do?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Why am i ranked no.1 But not there?

How long have you been waiting, was it listed previously?

Personally, I do not see the site as being optimized in the slightest. I would at the very least change your navigation from image based to text.

On the front page you should try to add a little more text based content on what could be found inside.

Not the cure all, but a couple of tips you may find helpful.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

I just checked again today and i was on the 1st page of google when i typed in Chiropractic Thailand, but than i checked an hour later and i dropped off again, I added more words on the front page like you suggested, as far as im concerned my site is fairly well optimised aswell, im not sure what else i should do.

New User

Status

Angry Re: Why am i ranked no.1 But not there?

my site is also ranked #2 in yahoo.com. my keywords is Online Informative Sites. But sometimes when i check my rank again, it drop to #10 and sometimes disappear from top 30.

I'm confuse. Did yahoo.com doing some rotation with web rank?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

I am not sure if this still holds true but in the past Yahoo would give new sites a boost in ranking and track the results, too many folks hitting the back button would harm its final rank. If folks stuck around it would appear to Yahoo to be of relevance and that too would play a role in the algo in deciding its proper ranking.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Disabled

Status

Good site, it may help if you add a sitemap as i did not notice one one your site. go to google if you have not and add a sitemap,while your their check robots tag,to ensure its allowing indexing. To be truthful i have not heard of anything such as this other than if you create pages and forget to add www in the domain in which then google will ask you how you want it to be shown. In my domain name a simuler accurence happened but was after i corrected mistakes then it came back.
    thanks
    malcolm
    Last edited by HTML; 08-17-2006 at 08:18 AM.

New User

Status

As far as i know, the backline that support to your site will decrease day by day if you didnt keep updating...

loon
    Last edited by HTML; 09-14-2006 at 05:32 AM.

New User

Status

It seems to be under control now, thanks everyone