39 users online (0 members and 39 guests)  

Thread: I Goofed Up

New User

Status

I Goofed Up

I tried to add one of those banners to a site and it knocked out the html for the footer and sidebar. I don't have the html saved anywhere (this is a different site). Is there a way to recover it?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: I Goofed Up

I have the copy I was playing with yesterday, the code is attached just change it from .txt to .html

I guess you learned a lesson about backups

Dave
    Attached Files Attached Files
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Thanks Dave, but actually it's another site on ezboard, the easy one. I had copied the html and saved it but I forgot that my operating system was replaced and the file doesn't seem to be there now, so I don't have a backup I had a lovely sidebar, custom header and footer.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

You can try http://www.archive.org/index.php as well as check the google cache.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Whew!! Thanks Dave! The google worked. I didn't even know I could do that! Well I saved the code to Word so I have it just in case. Working on the ezboard html is really easy for me, guess because I am familiar with it. I was able to do it under 20 minutes. The other website was way more tricky for me to figure out.. It's great to have this resource. I really appreciate your help.