30 users online (1 members and 29 guests)  

New User

Status

Unhappy Getting traffic to my websites

I have been trying for a while to get qualified traffic to my websites. Despite my efforts at using reciprocal links, html tags and title tags, I have not been able to significantly drive up the visits to my site.
    Can anyone please help?
    My sites are:closed
    http://www.acid-reflux-disease.com
    Thanks.
    Last edited by HTML; 08-29-2006 at 04:08 PM.

New User

Status

Re: Getting traffic to my websites

Use website tools here:

<link removed>
    Maybe this can help.

Sorry Dave, I put a link here. If you think that this is not a good link, you can delete it.
    Last edited by HTML; 06-03-2006 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Self promotion not allowed

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

You may not suggest your own services either directly or by asking users to "click the link in my signature"

You may place a link in your signature when you have enough posts.

This is in no way giving an opinion as to the quality of the link given.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Disabled

Status

Talking Re: Getting traffic to my websites

Hello.....

Using keywords is very important when it comes to targeting your visiters.
    You havent done anything buy what i see here at www.widexl.com you need to add keywords and erveything else!
    try to get 100% on all then youll get your visiters.

please see my post in SEO as i have left a few pointers for you guys to use.

thanks
    malcolm
    Last edited by HTML; 08-19-2006 at 06:44 AM.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by **********
    Hello.....

Using keywords is very important when it comes to targeting your visitors.

thanks
    malcolm
    Yes, you definitely right. But without good amount of quality links you will meet a defeat even if you will sort out best suitable keywords for your pages. This is rule of a successful promotion - keywords without backlinks are nothing and vice versa. So try to improve this two things together and you achieve your goal.
    There are different ways to promote web sites, most of them are in detail examined on this forum. Blogs, articles, press releases, directories, link exchanges and so... Also I want to recommend you a free report for one project which will be very popular, (is known from reliable sources) - http://www.mavericksocializer.com/free-report.html You may use all of mentioned above ways to get high rankings on search engines. But always use fair ways it will be better in futur, because search engines don't forgive cheaters.

Status

Wink Re: Getting traffic to my websites

On first glance, I would say get a host, quit parking it at godaddy, and get some original content. Build a sitemap, submit it to google, etc.

If this is going to be a site that you are serious about, you need to get on it. A lot of the content looks like the standard AdSense article builder that one sees everywhere.
    Also, when I clicked on the first site, there wasn't anything there except th eparked page for GoDaddy.
    YM