61 users online (1 members and 60 guests)  

Thread: New in here

New User

Status

New in here

Hey everyone
    I have joined this forum to get help on how I can make my site better, and offcause how I can bring more visitor to it.
    but some info about my self
    My name is Mads and I am from denmark
    I have been running my new site for only 1 week now, but have not been able to get more the 20 active members, and would like to get some help with that.
    I am looking forward to learning you all to know

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: New in here

Welcome

Sadly for you most folks know that the traffic from these exchanges is worthless. Of course if you have a worthless site it may be fun to play with, but for those of us who want relevant traffic we will not get it from a system such as this.

Now lets assume (and I think it is a fair assumption) that you can convert 1 in 250 visitors, now you have to get the visitors Google is not going to send them to you since the site is a cookie cutter turnkey template which shares the same (duplicate) content as averybody else using the script.

just my opinion.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Re: New in here

Hi Mads,
    My name is Cal I am also new at this game my site is called telltheuk.com and I need all the help I can get aswell. How do you get people to visit your site?