36 users online (2 members and 34 guests)  

Related

1. Ready for the google dance?    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 6
  2. 650 MB, 5GB Traffic, PHP, mySQL, FP ready $1.95/mo    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0
    jord18

Ok, im ready, Hit me With Your suggestions baby!

Now guys, take it easy on a little fellow like me, im new in this multi million pound thing they call the internet... im jumping on the band wagon! so please give me some help!

my site is http://www.fuzionpoker.com
    I wanna hear EVERYTHING you think of it... good or bad!

Thanks
    Jord

New User

Status

Re: Ok, im ready, Hit me With Your suggestions baby!

First, I'd like to say I like the Logo, maybe you should integrate more images along the same lines throughout the websites (in backgrounds, as content etc) as it looks a bit plain. Also, mentioning the 'looking plain' factor, on some of the pages I just see heaps of text, nothing stands out and it's extremely off putting - maybe you should highlight the key points (change the font, colour, size or something or even put it in a seperate box)
    Apart from that it looks nice , a little tip for you though... and this is my own personal view so many may disagree - but generally smaller text looks more proffessional (around 8pt Verdana or Tahoma are my favourites), just look at the navigation above on this website, doesn't it look nice
    Good luck with the site,
    Mike
    P.S. A little bit of colour wouldn't go a miss:P

jord18

Ok guys ive made some updates...

Please give me some feedback on any of it.

Also i have a new forum but i dont know how to upload the skin...can anyone help?!

Thanks
    Jord

New User

Status

Yeah...I also like the logo though am not that acquainted to poker...i also like the opening portal and the color combination...i like your site...it's simple...i haven't looked at the content yet though...

jord18

Thanks a lot!

I dont know whether to take the fact you havent read my content as a negative though! i guess i need to make it so visitors do!

Ive just set up a brand new vBulletin forum, and got a play money poker table linked up, my visitor numbers have shot up sharply just from one week!

Please keep the feedback coming, positive or negative!

Thanks
    Jord

jord18

Added a new skin to my forum... its a little outragous so i jsut wanted your opinion and if you havent on the actual site yet, please dont be a stranger!!

The link for the forum is
    http://www.fuzionpoker.com/Forum

Just want to know what you guys think, becuase if its a little too much dont want it to be off putting for potential members!

Thanks
    Jord