46 users online (1 members and 45 guests)  

Thread: banner 4 site

Related

1. Replies: 1
  2. adding a banner to my site    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 8
  3. banner not showing    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  4. Need a banner    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

banner 4 site

does anyone know how i can change the banner to my forum? i know they have sizes that i should tell u in order to help me out but im very new at this so i wouldn't know the size.

just wonderin' if anyones knows a site where i can get a free banner.....i don't care too much as long as it doesn't have the one right now and as long as it just says "Rap Media" on it......it can be a plan black one i don't care

do u know if i would be able 2 just make one with da basic program paint? or does it have 2 be done with html or a more advanced program like photo shop? i don't have it but i know pepz make it with that

also if u know somethin' free(i know its hard 2 find sumthin' free) to download to make one can u help me out?

i would also like changing the skin or templete of my site to make everythin' unique

i don't know sizes or other things but this is da link to my site http://hotspot.invisionplus.net/ look at da banner and help me out pleaze, thanx in advance

Status

Re: banner 4 site

I don't think you'll be able to change the Invision banner - that's a luxury you'd get with paid site.
    As for templates, you be able to see the available ones in the Administration panel - I guess you've seen this when you set up the forums, if not, there should be a link to it on every page as you're an admin. Building your own unique one is quite complex and something to save for later ...

New User

Status

o that banner thing sux................but o well yeah the templete thing...im tryin' 2 figure that out it's pretty complex but i think i found a site where i can download that stuff 2 install

thanx anywayz

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

I am sure they have a community that could assist you in changing the templates.

yup, found it http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting