72 users online (1 members and 71 guests)  

Related

1. Helpwith Google adsense    Forum: Google Adsense
    Replies: 1
  2. Google ADsense Program    Forum: Google Adsense
    Replies: 10
    jord18

Google Adsense for Gambling Related?!

Hi guys,

Ive just opened a new website and im looking to want to get some google adsense on there... but when i tried it said they couldnt have any gambling related content.

I was kind of dissapointed with this and then just today i came across a poker site that has google adsense on it! with poker related ads...

So i was hoping you guys could help me with this..?!

Thanks
    Jord

p.s. im still waiting for my site to get reviewed on the review my site topic!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Google Adsense for Gambling Related?!

The best thing may just be to see what Google has to say when they review you.
    good luck,

D
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Re: Google Adsense for Gambling Related?!

Always check with google but the urban legend that seems to be passed around the message boards is google will not allow adsense to be displayed on Gambeling related sites. So ask the google adsense team about your site. Most likley if they denied it, then it was due to the content being gambeling.

Try monetizing it with something else. Why not use some affiliate products from clickbank there are a lot of great ebooks and software from clickbank on the gambeling niche.

Thanks
    NicheGuy