119 users online (0 members and 119 guests)  

1. Social promotion    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 6
  2. Replies: 0
  3. Replies: 0
    New User

Hello from The Social Experiment

I'm new here. My name is Ryan, I have been a webmaster for about two months now. I have a new respect for webmasters since I started my website. It sure is a lot of work, especially dealing with darn CSS across different browsers!!!
    My website is http://www.thesocialexperiment.com/
    I created it because I wanted to try to float and grow a company on financing from a new financial security that I am engineering, hence the name "experiment." Unfortunately I cannot disclose any information about the security because I have not yet performed the proper legal due dilligence associated with it.
    I am designing it as a web portal site. There isn't a whole lot of content there at the moment (about as much as a person can do in two months time working part time aside from a full time job and college). I am adding content as much as possible. My big project right now for content is working on licensing for a music service. That's neither easy nor cheap.
    My expertise is in graphics and my education is in finance, so hopefully I can be of help in those areas. Looking forward to discussions.

BTW, how do I set up a signature???

Re: Hello from The Social Experiment

Welcome to AHFB, Ryan. We're glad you decided to join us.

You've definitely come to the right place to learn. As a matter of fact, I'm still struggling with CSS myself, so we can both learn together.

As for setting up a signature line, you need 20 posts to gain that privilege. Just don't spam to get your post count up to that point.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more