41 users online (1 members and 40 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 3
    New User

Status

Anyone tried the Share Results affiliate network?

Have you guys checked out the www.ShareResults.com affiliate network yet? Iíve talked with Nicky, Susan and Sarah-Jane, 3 of the women running this mostly female company a few times and am impressed with what they are doing.

I started to pay attention to this network once I saw that Chris Sanderson from AMWSO had been partnering with them on some of the AMWSO programs. I knew they must have a pretty strong commitment to running a clean network, since Chris is one of the top affiliate managers and is very particular about what networks he works with. The whole Share Results team seems to be very committed to running a clean, ethical network and (almost unique among networks) puts affiliates first in their relationships, through personal support and attention. It's great to see affiliates getting the respect they deserve in this industry? Must be that all-women touch! ;-)

I asked Susan and Sarah-Jane recently about their current and upcoming merchants. Wanted to let you guys know that their top converting programs right now include eLearners.com, Real Networks and Blair.com. They also have eDiets and Photobucket about to launch and several other top brands on the way.

So whatís your experience with Share Results been like?

Anyone tried them yet?

What do you think?

New User

Status

Re: Anyone tried the Share Results affiliate network?

Quote Originally Posted by 5starAffiliates
    Have you guys checked out the www.ShareResults.com affiliate network yet? Iíve talked with Nicky, Susan and Sarah-Jane, 3 of the women running this mostly female company a few times and am impressed with what they are doing.

I started to pay attention to this network once I saw that Chris Sanderson from AMWSO had been partnering with them on some of the AMWSO programs. I knew they must have a pretty strong commitment to running a clean network, since Chris is one of the top affiliate managers and is very particular about what networks he works with. The whole Share Results team seems to be very committed to running a clean, ethical network and (almost unique among networks) puts affiliates first in their relationships, through personal support and attention. It's great to see affiliates getting the respect they deserve in this industry? Must be that all-women touch! ;-)

I asked Susan and Sarah-Jane recently about their current and upcoming merchants. Wanted to let you guys know that their top converting programs right now include eLearners.com Real Networks and [Blair.com They also have eDiets and Photobucket about to launch and several other top brands on the way.

So whatís your experience with Share Results been like?

Anyone tried them yet?

What do you think?
    Hi there everyone,
    Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone here at AHFB. Thanks Linda for your supportive post.
    To echo what Linda has said, we're really proud to be an affiliate focused network. Our daily focus is on optimizing our affiliate relationships, and we make a point of including affiliate feedback in every Share Results upgrade we make. We also really take the time to develop personal relationships with our affiliates.
    On that note, we'd like to turn it over to you affiliates now - what do you think it takes to have the ideal affiliate network? What are you looking for that you haven't seen elsewhere?