50 users online (0 members and 50 guests)  

Thread: Need help plz

Djpichu

Need help plz

Hiya I have been building my webpage recently and i wanted to know if anyone could please give me the code if there is any for the 'no right click' so as people can't copy my stuffs .. thnks .

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Here are a couple of threads found using our search function.

http://www.ahfb2000.com/webmaster_help_desk/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=1059&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Be Yourself

Status
    no right click is annoying and no right click with 'ouch!' javascript popups are even worse. There's this script however at http://www.dynamicdrive.com that allows you to customize your own right click menu(background color, border, links, etc.). Although it doesn't stop the smart ones, the "less smart" may not look in the temporary i-net files.

Status
    No right click web sites are contrary to the whole purpose of the internet. I avoid them and never bookmark them at any of my hundreds of sites.

Poeple who don't want others to see how they did what they did shouldn't be on the internet - stay in the back channels of the various governmental agencies that like to keep secrets -- especially from each other --- as evidenced by our failure to collate the intelligence that was available to predict something like 9/11 happening at least two months before it did.