32 users online (1 members and 31 guests)  

Related

1. Comments where and How I want them??? HELP!!!    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 2
  2. Comments Css Help    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. my first div overlay, need comments    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 5
    New User

Status

Comments and surgestions plz

Hi there everyone, Just a quick post to get your comments on my website. While I'm new to html and get totally lost in any other langage, ie Java or anything else, I felt that I should get some feedback on my site or on the host.

I guess a quick explanation of the site will help you make sense of it all. I am one of the growing number of "efed wrestlers" out there in internet land and this site is devoted to my guys and their "stable" in the fed that I am in.

The site was made using frontpage, but in the process I studied the html coding that frontpage produced and learned a bit more (I hope)

Any idea's for improvement of the site would be great or if anyone could recogmend a free webhost that will let me upload larger files ie music files that would be great too.

I guess I reall should give you the url, i nearly forgot there for a sec

http://extremerevolution.50megs.com

I look forward to reading all your coments and ideas

New User

Status

[COLOR=navy]Hey there.

[list][*] Kill the counter.[*] Kill the marquee stuff too... I know, its a MUST for HTML-newbies, but it won't hurt if you skip that part. ~:o)[*] Your logo dosen't really look 'extreme'. Try using a different font. Maybe it'd be even better to start a new one. [*] The d'blue font is hard to read on the black BG[*] Actually, the entire color-set is a bit messy. The red looks wrong. [*] The 'bonus'logo in the nav.-frame is bad - lose it. [*] Talking about frames. Don't do frames. Frames are bad. And if you must use them, make sure there are no ugly borders.[*] The nav.button font isn't really great, try some non-italic one.[/list]

Now, don't gimme that look. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Just trying to help. ~:o)
    Q777[/COLOR]

New User

Status
    dont worry about hurting my feelings, I'm looking for feedback, I expected it to be all bad. Anyone else care to comment?

Be Yourself

Status
    ok just drop the atomic bomb on him, don't be TOO harsh...

a few things I noticed that need to be changed:

number 1: I didn't see any tables hardly. Tables are a MUST for web sites and, the quality just isn't the same without them. Take real time to learn HTML and follow daves HTML tutorials. I promise it will really help.

number 2: lose the frames. That's a definite.

number 3: the marquees don't look very good, I'll agree with Q777 there.

the rollovers are fine but if your going to have them make them all the same one and not the last two different. Anyways if you change those things your site will be on its way to looking more neat and 'hospitable' . And a word of advice, lighter colors are usually better than darker ones (like your background is black.) But that's just my opinion (and many others) I guess.