119 users online (1 members and 118 guests)  

New User

Question Affilliates? Anyone?

Hey everyone! My name is Kari, and I am Allyn Cutts's Assistant and JV Manager, and he has tasked me with adding to, growing, and maintaining his list of JV Partners and Affiliates.

Here's what I can tell you so far...

On St. Patty's Day, March 17th at noon Eastern time, Allyn soft launched ***************.com with just 6 JV Partners and his own list. The launch only ran for 10 days, basically from Mar. 17 - 26th. The goal was to sign-up 200 new dealers and just test the sales letter, up sale page and so on...

Well, things went nuts, in just 10 days they signed up 357 new dealers at roughly $197 per sign-up. Needless to say, it was a huge success.

Allyn is planning a ReLaunch of his ***************.com site, and the launch of two other sites that he's been working on day and night for a couple of months now, and that's where you come in.

I'm VERY... VERY new at all this stuff and I could REALLY use some help. Allyn basically gave me a list of his database, a list of websites, and several forums I should visit, and said... Here, Go To Work!

So, if your interested and/or could give me some guidance or ideas, please PM me. If you are really interested in being a partner in the next launch, say soin the PM and I'll send you a link where you can sign-up.

Thanks everyone!

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Affilliates? Anyone?

My advice would be to tell the boss that his asking you to spam a bunch of forums with the same cut n paste nonsense is unethical and you want no part of it.

AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting