34 users online (1 members and 33 guests)  

Related

1. WTS: GeekBoards.com - Established vBulletin Forum    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 3
  2. Replies: 2
    jord18

vBulletin Add Ons?!

Hi,

Im aiming this for dave really, but anyone can help me out if possible...

Ive just set up a new vBulletin forum http://www.fuzionpoker.com/Forum but its basically the worlds most basic place... just i have my logo on there...

I was wondering if you could refer me to a site or tell me how i can get add ons or something for it?! becuase im about to run private tournaments for my members only, and i figured it might be quite cool if i could get some kind of image/icon that i can give to the winner of the tournement so that all the members see that he wont the latest tournament etc?!

Or anything on those lines! im a total newbie and dont know much so please if anyone does help, take it step by step and dumb it down for me!!

Thanks
    Jord
    Last edited by HTML; 03-08-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: vBulletin Add Ons?!

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/ for mods as well as vb related images
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

I have a fair bit of mods and skins that I can share with you, ill draw up a list once i find my memory stick:

EDIT:

vBAdvance CMPS (Portal)
    VB Gallery for vB 3.5 (A picture gallery)
    Rules (A thing that will display a list of rules on a page)
    Users registerd today (Displayes the names of people who have registerd on that day on your whats going on box)
    vB catagory Icons (Displays a cusom icon next to the vB icon (Home page (Icon before http://www.fuzionpoker.com/Forum/images/statusicon/forum_old.gif))
    vB Punch (A warning system)
    Pungo Spell (a spell checker)
    Air 3.5 skin
    vBAdvance Link Directory (A place for people to submit links to a website and stuff)
    Cobalt Skin

//--------------------------------------------------------

I have lots more, ill draw up the other list l8er, if you have a spacific mod you want you can pm me.
    Last edited by HTML; 03-08-2012 at 05:06 PM.

New User

Status

Hello friends!

I was wondering if you could refer me to a site or tell me how i can get add ons or something for it?! becuase im about to run private tournaments for my members only, and i figured it might be quite cool if i could get some kind of image/icon that i can give to the winner of the tournement so that all the members see that he wont the latest tournament etc?!

Or anything on those lines! im a total newbie and dont know much so please if anyone does help, take it step by step and dumb it down for me!!

Thanks,

New User

Status

Friends,
    Its good news for all vbulletin forum users and we are waiting for next build release. sure.. this upgrade will control the spam users and will give the best look and feel option.
    Last edited by HTML; 05-06-2009 at 08:50 AM.