37 users online (0 members and 37 guests)  

New User

Status

From here on what do you think I should do ?

I have just done a website for a friend to help sell his flat and as I haven't done any promotion before - was wondering what should ı do ??

Pretty basic question but if you see my website you will see that I haven't done anything for SE or anything else.

www.apartments-now.org

As this is my first site and is a favour for a friend I can not go spending buckets of cash !

What do you recommend ??

Thanks
    Dave

New User

Status

Re: From here on what do you think I should do ?

I think I can help. To know what you may want to do, I will need to know what you have tried as of yet if anything at all.

Start of by using google and search one the main keywords for your site. Check out what comes up on the first two pages. View the sites and messege the webmasters with a link exchange proposal. Make sure that you have a link page section set up, by category, and that it is within one click from your homepage. And that the link to your link partners page can be seen with out scrolling down. I can offer more when I know what you have done as to date.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jetti
    I have just done a website for a friend to help sell his flat and as I haven't done any promotion before - was wondering what should ı do ??

Pretty basic question but if you see my website you will see that I haven't done anything for SE or anything else.

www.apartments-now.org

As this is my first site and is a favour for a friend I can not go spending buckets of cash !

What do you recommend ??

Thanks
    Dave
    not certain about sites on selling or renting but my scooter sites doing quite well, i used a traffic website to promote it, www.*********************.net/ i also recommended it to another member on these forums and they are doing quite well, let me know how it goes

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Welcome to the forums sin.

I need a couple of things from you, please let me know the URL you are using this program at. Also could you please pass on the user name that you say is doing so well after your suggesting this program.

If you do not wish to post this information publicly you may use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Submit your site with UK Search engines do a search for free website submit. (free url submit) Good Luck

New User

Status

Google Adwords is great. Try to find the keywords that match your site and then bid on them.

New User

Status

Google adwords works great, but if your low on cash this might not be an option. Try some link exchanges with different real estate type websites. You can also post the flat and website together on some classifieds, like craigslist or gumtree. That will actually help you out heaps, and its free!
    Good luck

New User

Status
    3 Locust Street, Suite A Assonet, MA 02702

I think you should plan the website marketing in more efficient way. You dont have to spend buckets of cash but a little bit. You should only use some SEO professional for particular difficult tasks else you should try to do yourself.

New User

Status

Hi,

First of all you should make your website interesting to the visitors, for that use some high res images and flash will be good. It should be easy to navigate for the users, use a search bar and navigation panel.

After you done with your contents you can submit your websites to bookmarking sites or start posting blogs, articles for better promotions.

Best of luck.